Serviced Office Space
Why Serviced Office?
In the UK, businesses have three options (4 if you include working from home) when it comes to deciding on office space: Freehold, Leasehold and Serviced office space. Here's 4 quick reasons why we believe you should consider the serviced office option.
- Cost Savings and Easy Budgeting (No Capex required and monthly all-inclusive billing. Save up to 30% over 2 years)
- Flexible and tailored office solution (Short agreements make it quick and easy to move-in... and out again)
- Office Management (You don't need to worry about security, maintenance, cleaning and furniture)
- Business Support Facilities (Reception, call answering, secretarial services, meeting room hire, IT and Telcoms services and support)
Why you should choose Abbey Business Centres?
To date, Abbey Business Centres has managed the serviced office facilities of over 3,500 businesses ranging in size from startups, SMEs through to Corporates.
- Whilst some of our competitors claim they can match our tailored office solution, feedback from clients demonstrate time and time again that our bespoking is the genuine offering.
- We don't brand our centres. Yes we have to promote our services (how did you hear about us?) but we believe that our client's brands should always come first.
- Our size makes us large enough to pass on economies of scale to our clients but we're also small enough to know our clients individually.
- Our centres are run individually, the Centre Manager's door is always open and our friendly reception teams are always on hand to serve you and your guests.
Just visit any of our centres and see for yourself.
Abbey is proud to be a long-serving member of the Business Centres Association which is the only UK trade association representing the business centre and managed workspace industry. Established in 1989, it specialises in providing support and guidance to owners and operators of centres, while setting industry standards and encouraging a network of excellence. In 2001, Abbey were winners of the annual Business Centre of the Year award. For further details and to read the BCA's Code of Conduct please click here->
How much office space do I actually need?
Use our online office space calculator now and find out ->