London: Canary Wharf E14
Serviced Office Space
1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AA
- 0800 756 2498
FIND SERVICED OFFICE SPACE IN CANARY WHARF TO RENT AT 1 CANADA SQUARE
Enquire Today about our 1 Month Free Office Bundle
Canary Wharf Office Space Rental
+ Local / National Rate Calls
+ Broadband Internet
+ Meeting Rooms
= Free for 1 Month
Plus benefit from the industry's only100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Situated on the 37th floor in the most prestigious business premises in Docklands, our Canary Wharf office space offers spectacular views of The City and Olympic Park that are sure to impress both your employees and clients alike. How to find 1 Canada Square.
Did you know? If you are looking to rent office space in East London then you don't need to commit your business to a restrictive 3, 5 or 10 year conventional property lease.
Come direct to Abbey Offices in Docklands for terms from just 3 months:
- Rent an office in one of the UK's tallest building
- Office suites to let from 2 to 300 workstations
- Fully furnished, air-conditioned offices with natural daylight
- Ready to use broadband internet and telecom options
- Fully staffed reception with call answering service
- Full-time on-site Business Centre Manager
- Extensive range of Canary Wharf meeting rooms to hire
- Secure, 24/7 access to office space
- Canary Wharf London Underground and DLR stations close by
- London City Airport - 3 miles away
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre directly below the building
Why you should rent office space with Abbey in Canary Wharf?
- No hidden office costs
- No CAPEX required
- No need to pay office rent quarterly in advance.
- Simple contract
- Flexible office rental terms
- Immediate occupation available
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
For over 12 years Abbey's commercial property experts have managed the work space requirements of thousands of businesses from the smallest startup to SME's and major international corporates.
We have offices at 1 Canada Square to let from 150 square feet to 20,000 sqft in total.
A number of high profile organisations already occupy office space in Docklands - including Barclays, HSBC and KPMG.